Friday 1 August 2014

God richly bless you

I want to take the time to thank you for your loving support.Lisa, Nadine, Michelle, Joe,Lily,Carla, Dr. Thomas,,Rose,Aisha,Juanita,Ben,Wandy,LaTrice, Amos, Njeri and my dear Bible Study Pastor Peter Garcia.You all gave such a helping hand before I left Houston and I am so grateful.May God continue to richly bless you.

A special thanks to Joseph who was lead by God to purchase my plane ticket to Ghana after a prayer meeting lead by Pastor Farmer,Lamar and Anne. Praise God!

A special thanks to Pastor Gordon and Gloria for their loving support.I am actively carrying out the prophesy that came forth saying I am to be an Intercessory Prayer Leader.I have gone to four companies so far and three of them will join in having intercessory prayer in the work place once a month for twelve months-Praise God. I have three more companies to contact prayfully. .

Your prayers are covering me in the Blood of Jesus and I have Divine Protection
Much love and blessings and I will continue to represent  you here in the Motherland in Jesus Name.
Mamastrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment