Friday 15 August 2014

Blessings and more blessings-August 6-15





First Picture:August 6-10th I was invited as a guest to attend the CCC Womens' Conference in Kumasi.Mrs. Joyce Radsford hosted the powerful anointed conference.I was honored to dance-Praise God.
Second Picture: I was honored to give alms to Graces' granddaughter in Takoradi
Third Picture:Dr. Emmanuel took time from his busy schedule to drive me around doing my time in Takoradi-Thank you so much.
Fourth Picture: What a joy to spend time with Naas' Nursery school kids-teaching them manners
Fifth Picture: Fellowship with Sophia and others was quite a treat. while in Kumasi

I was able to greet the ladies in the MarketPlace in Takoradi and I was so happy to see how well everyone is looking-Praise God. I was so happy to be able to visit Anthony who is still serving time but he is letting the Holy Spirit use him in blessing way to the other inmates.Praise God

My time spent in the home of Willie & Linda Pountney and family was awesome while in Takoradi. They are indeed my family here in Ghana. Special thanks to Ebenezer and Alice in Tema for being my other family who is looking after me. I am so very thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment