Sunday 11 August 2019

Pastors Peter & Michelle Garcia

DaySpring Cypress Church is full of Gods' love and anointing. I am so honored to be apart of this lovely family.I know that I will have Divine Protection from Jesus Christ as the DaySpring Cypress Family continues to keep me in prayer while I am in Ghana. I will also keep you in my prayers.
May God continue to richly bless you in Jesus Name.  Love you all   Mamastrong

Pastors Peter and Michelle  my heart is so full of love and thanksgiving to you and Dayspring Cypress Church Family for your anointed prayers and your giving hearts..I love you all so much

1 comment:

  1. I just Love our Pastors so much. They have been so supportive and prayerful towards their congregation. May God RICHLY BLESS them in every corner of their lives. From the crown of their heads to the soul of their feet.

    ReplyDelete